Platform users can now send, receive, and trade DigiByte directly from their KeepKey or Trezor.
2. GDPR Compliance:
All users can now access their ‘Cookie Preferences’ in the Account Settings section of membership portal
All users can now make requests regarding their data (ie. export, update, delete) from the Account Settings section of membership portal.
3. Asset Graphs Default to Price
Graphs on asset pages default to ‘PRICE’ if there is no transaction history.
4. Asset Sync Status
The donut chart now displays the status “Syncing” after wallet registration until total balances finish syncing/loading.
5. Outline Chart Toggles
Chart toggles (Hour/Day/Week/Month/Year/All + Balance/Price) are now outlined to make them more apparent to new users.
1. Pin length is now limited to 9 digits during initialization.
2. Fixed issue causing the empty dashboard state to flash briefly on dashboard load, regardless of whether the user has a balance.
1. Trade Modal UI Polish
2. Implemented/upgraded to CQv2: DigiByte, Litecoin, Bitcoin Testnet
2. Improved handling of blockchain reorgs
2. System Monitoring Improve
v0.0.1 - July 25, 2019
1. Dashboard is now revealed as soon as a user initiates a Wyre purchase
Before was as soon as a user has an available balance.
P2SH SegWit is enabled for all Trezor users by default, and for a growing list of KeepKey users.
3. Increased trade limits on platform from $5k to $10k for ~10 assets.
4. ‘Buy Crypto’ now opens the ‘Connect Wallet’ modal for users with no registered wallet.
5. Platform now prompts users to update their KeepKey when a new firmware or bootloader version is available.
6. Users can see their KeepKey’s firmware and bootloader version in the settings page and download the updater from the settings page if their KeepKey isn’t up to date.
7. Implemented new formatting guidelines for all fiat numbers greater or equal to $10,000.
Before, a market cap such as BTC’s was displayed as $178,133,731,412.65; Now, BTC’s market cap is displayed as $178.13B.
1. Fixed issue with non-tradeable assets appearing in the dropdown menu of tradeable assets.
2. Improved error messaging for users that attempt to pair Trezor but deny the subsequent prompt to install the Trezor Bridge.
2. Fixed issue with assets with zero balance displaying a balance of 0.00000001.
1.Platform/KeepKey Updater App: Released KeepKey firmware v.6.2.0 in the Updater Application
2. Platform: Added new suite of automated regression tests to minimize future bugs
2. CoinCap: Added 64-bit version for Android and iOS app
v0.0.0 - July 1, 2019
1. Onboarding Improvements:
Onboarding flow now supports additional wallet types, rather than being KeepKey specific
If a user clicks ‘Receive’ with no wallet connected, platform prompts user to Connect Wallet
The step for downloading the KeepKey updater app is now only displayed to users who attempt to connect a prewebUSB KeepKey. (coming next: recommended updates (ie. for users that are post v6.0.0, but don’t have the latest firmware version)
Platform now detects a user’s operating system and automatically prompts the user to download the respective updater application.
Platform now directs Linux users with pre-web-USB KeepKeys to update via the KeepKey client.
2. Platform polishes:
Ordered allocation bar in the dashboard from greatest to least
Purchasing crypto via Wyre now reveals the dashboard (for users with no balances).
Platform auto-refreshes every 15 minutes to ensure live data from CoinCap keeps flowing.
Improved UX of inputting a trade amount.
Updated styling of trade page.
Updated instructions and UI for confirming/writing down recovery sentence.
Settings page now directs KeepKey users to the chrome app to edit their settings
1. Fixed error enabling un-registered, but previously paired devices to display as ‘Connected’ in the nav bar.
2. Fixed errors shifting BCH (shifting BCH on KeepKey requires firmware v6.1.1 or later).
3. Fixed endless spinner / confusing behavior for users that attempted to generate a receive address with no wallet connected.
4. Fixed issue where ‘Update KeepKey’ prompt wasn’t displaying on /setup/keepkey.
5. Fixed issue where ‘Wallet Busy’ prompt would also trigger ‘Update KeepKey’ prompt
6. Fixed issue causing ‘Device Error’ state in nav bar for visitors using unsupported browsers.
7. Updated platform’s list of block explorers to resolve issues with valid transactions appearing as invalid in Blockcypher (Dash, doge, etc.)
8. Fixed issue causing CoinCap data, and therefore graphs, to stop updating after platform was left open for long periods by auto-refreshing platform every 15 minutes
9. Pending Wyre transactions now display correct currency symbol (previously displayed $ regardless of default fiat currency)
10. Exiting Wyre modal now also cancels address being displayed on KeepKey.
11.Fixed issue causing endless spinner when broadcasting transaction that would otherwise fail.
12. Fixed issue causing USD fiat value to be displayed on charts, amount changed, and balance history regardless of Default Fiat Currency.
"The number of industries, communities, habits, traditions, and even interpersonal interactions that Bitcoin has the potential to revolutionize is massive."