Welcome to our Governance Newsletter #65! This week we have one passed proposal and several new forum posts that you can read on the new ShapeShift forum. If you want to stay up-to-date with the governance, check out the ShapeShift Transparency Youtube channel where all important DAO and governance related videos can be viewed at all times. Let’s continue to DAO it!
All Chains, All Protocols, All Wallets. Share Our Vision at app.shapeshift.com.
Ratifying a Code of Conduct and Granting the Moderation Workstream Authority to Enforce Its Provisions
Total Proposed Budget: $0
- With the passing of this proposal, ShapeShift DAO defines and formally recognizes a Code of Conduct that describes a shared set of expectations for the nature of the interaction between all DAO participants.
- Ratifying a code of conduct provides an objective set of standards that may be used to evaluate the appropriateness of discourse at the DAO. Publishing a document that can be referenced by all which explains in clear language the set of mutual expectations between community members allows all DAO participants to properly orient themselves prior to interacting with the community and for conflicts that may arise between community members to be formally and fairly adjudicated.
- ShapeShift FOXChain Proposal (Phase 2) by @jonisjon
- Governance Voting Enhancement-Shielded Voting by @CJTheKid
- ETH Denver 2023 travel reimbursement and supplemental material costs by @PTT